Online List Building Tips: How to Create an Autoresponder Series with GetResponse
So you’re driving traffic to your site…
You’re capturing your leads because they’ve entered their name and email address into your form…
Now what are you going to do? Email each person individually?
Well, that “might” work if you are only getting a small trickle of traffic and leads coming in every so often. But what’s going to happen once you start getting a FLOOD of traffic and an avalanche of leads coming in every day? Still gonna email each one individually?
I would hope not. So what can you do?
You will have to put a system in place that will allow you to email each lead automatically and that’s what we call an autoresponder… you are sending an AUTO-matic RESPONSE whenever someone opts into your email list.
Since I personally use GetResponse, that is what I will be instructing on in the following video:
Here is a recap of the instructions but the video is more detailed on how to create an autoresponder series with GetResponse:
1. Log into your GetResponse account – if you don’t have an account, click here to get one now (FREE 30-day trial available)
2. Select your campaign of choice. If you don’t have one created yet, see my video on How to Create an Email Campaign in GetResponse
3. Go to “Messages” and select “Create Autoresponder” from the drop down menu
4. Click on “Create new email”
5. Choose what email address it is coming from if not your default email address
6. Decide if you want to “Track” the activity of the email
7. Decide if you want the email to also be sent to your Twitter and/or Facebook
8. Click “Next Step”
9. Choose a pre-designed template or create your own layout. You can also choose to use the “Plain Text” setting.
10. Craft your email (add images if you want to or just text)
11. Click “Next Step” unless you want to save as a draft and come back to it later
12. If you want to create more messages in your series, proceed to the day you want the next message to go out on and repeat steps 4-11
Now that you know how to create automated messages, what about when you want to send an email on-the-fly to your list? Some call it an email blast and some call it a newsletter.
But whatever you choose to call it, click here to learn how to do it!'Til next time... bye for now!
Did you enjoy this post?
Did it help you in any way?
Were you nodding in agreement to anything I said?
Do you know ANYONE else who could benefit from it?
If so, do me a favor and spread the word by
'liking' it AND sharing it on your FB timeline...
'tweeting' it on Twitter... 'pinning' it on Pinterest...
and anywhere else you can think of sharing the love!
Thanks for being AWESOME! I appreciate you! 🙂
To YOUR Success,
P.S: Got a business you need more exposure to?
Grab my FREE Build Your Business Online Success Formula that
helped me build a strong customer base and generate a CONSISTENT
monthly income in my business!