So tell me… can you approach your warm market list without actually bugging and begging them?
Is it really possible to share your business and/or product information with the ones you love…the ones you know that know, love/like and trust you without causing them to screen your calls, “forget” to invite you over for Sunday dinner or just avoid you like the person coughing profusely on an airplane?
Of COURSE you can and here’s how:
– Do NOT approach them to try and convince them how great your new (or not-so-new) business/program is…
– Do NOT approach them to try and sell them the idea of why they “need” to be involved in a home-based business…
– Do NOT approach them to make them feel as though they “need” your products
– DO approach them in a more non-threatening way to merely say, “Hey Mom/Pop/Auntie/Friend…this is what I’ve been up to lately- then hand them a card or perhaps a brochure, but not the CD/DVD (at least not at this point – save it for when/if they actually ASK for more info)…
– DO ask them to either let you know if they ever have a need for such a thing or ask them to refer anyone they come across who may need what you have to offer
BTW…I know that most of you already know who your warm market is, but in the event that anyone reading this does not, your “warm market” consists of those you know and who know you. They can be your immediate family, extended family, friends, co-workers, church members, people you went to school with, neighbors, etc.
However, your warm market is also considered to be those you build relationships with right here on the internet through various mediums such as social media, your email list, etc.
So, when you approach your warm market the RIGHT way…you have a better chance at not having them run the other way, avoid/screen your phone calls or not invite you over for family dinner!