Are you involved in (or looking at) an MLM company that is so strict in their policies that you are literally afraid to promote your MLM business online?
Many MLM/Network Marketing companies are starting to crack down and strongly regulate what their members can and cannot say or do on the Internet. My primary (MLM) business is one such company. And to be hones (although it does kinda suck on my end being that I am an Internetwork Marketer) I can understand the reasoning behind it – many people will get online and do things that can and will jeopardize the company such as:
– Making outlandish income claims
– Making outlandish claims of products being able to cure certain ailments and more
But again, this does pose somewhat of a problem for those individuals, such as myself, who understand the power of using the Internet to promote our business.
So what do you do? What can you do?
There are ways to get around all of that and you can still leverage the power of the internet to generate leads for your business even if they have tight rules and regulations as to what you can and cannot say or do when *promoting your MLM business* on the internet.
As I mentioned before, I am in a company that (because of some over-zealous distributors who almost got the company shut down) doesn’t allow us to use the company name nor the product names on the internet. But despite that fact, I have been able to generate a consistent, monthly income without doing any home parties, chasing down friends and family or any of that…strictly from the internet and without compromising my position in the company!
It basically all starts with learning how to:
1. Brand yourself with the purpose of standing out from everyone else promoting the same company/products you are.
2. Use a generic capture page to generate leads and build your list so that NO company name is ever mentioned and you will not
get into trouble with your company.
3. Begin building a relationship with your list by emailing them out valuable information, tips, etc. and not merely trying to always sell or recruit them.
4. Distribute content all over the internet by way of video, blog posts, articles, etc. but use keywords that people search for that relate to what it is that you offer. For example, if you are in Monavie and you want to do an article about the benefits of your acai berry juice – you can use those words (acai berry juice) in the place of the actual name of the juice. Then you can link TO your Monavie retail site from that article. Get it?
If you do just those 4 things alone, you will never have to worry about breaking your company’s rules and risking losing your membership and you will see that you can, indeed, grow your business online!