Inside: If you’re looking and searching for ways a stay at home mother can make money, here are a few ways based on things I’ve personally done!
Back in 1999 my husband got ill, lost his job, and we lost our home.
We moved back to our hometown of Detroit, MI and, because I recently had a baby, I knew that going back to work outside of the home was NOT an option!
So I searched and searched for ways to stay at home and make money.
Did I run into any scams? You betcha!
Did I GET scammed? No, thankfully!
Did I ever find anything to help me make money at home? Yep!
Did I MAKE money? Yes I did.
How I Managed To Generate Income From Home
- Affiliate marketing – Affiliate marketing is marketing the products that other people have created and they pay you a percentage when you promote their product on their behalf and make sales of that product.
- Wrote & Sold eBooks – Back when I first got into internet/affiliate marketing, one of the things that came about was teaching people how to create their own info-product. So, I wrote my own ebook and sold it online.
- Network marketing – You’re probably already familiar with network marketing, but it’s kind of like affiliate marketing but the pay plan is usually a bit different in that, you not only earn money for your own efforts of marketing and selling a product, but also when you recruit others to market and promote the product as well as for their efforts. Depending on how their compensation plan works, it can be a bit more complex than just that.
- In-Home Salon – That’s pretty self-explanatory. I used to be a licensed Cosmetologist working in a salon. I decided that I really wanted and needed to be home with my children so my husband helped me convert a small area of our home into my very own, mini-hair salon.
- Raw Food Chef & Instructor – At one time I was a raw food vegetarian meaning, I ate primarily uncooked, fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and sprouted grains. I trained to become a Raw Chef to learn how to make intricate, gourmet recipes and I taught classes in my home to those who were either raw or aspiring to be.
Of course there are many other ways to go about it, but those are the things I personally did.
Look into things that you love and are passionate about and find ways to monetize it such as writing a book, holding classes, creating a product or even blogging about it!
Currently, I am back to doing things online so my ebook, though not AS popular as it was in the early-to-mid 2000’s, still sells a few copies here and there.
But my MAIN focus is on getting customers into my network marketing company and sharing the business side with those who want to make money.
And I’m earning a consistent monthly income from both.
Pretty sweet huh?
If you’d like to find out more about what this stay at home wife and mom does to make money every single month and how you can partner with me, click here!'Til next time... bye for now!
To YOUR Success,
P.S: Got a business you need more exposure to?
Grab my FREE Build Your Business Online Success Formula that
helped me build a strong customer base and generate a CONSISTENT
monthly income in my business!